Copper II Firm
Sealy Hybrid Performance™
The Sealy Hybrid Performance™ Collection Copper II Firm, features Sealy's exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ which provides durable all-over support and 20% more coils in the middle area of the mattress, where you need it most. Additionally, Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory foam with Chill offers cool-to-the-touch surface for a comfortable sleeping environment.
Sealy Exclusives: Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealySupport™ Foam: High quality firmer foam for a more supportive feel.
- Response Pro™ Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Barrel-shape coils ensure you get the right support, where you need it. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Your Sealy mattress has a 10 year limited warranty with any warrantable repairs or replacement during the 10 year period being provide without a deductible but you are responsible for any applicable transportation and inspection costs.
This Limited Warranty only covers manufacturing defects in a mattress or foundation when the set is subject to proper handling and normal use in conjunction with a bed frame that provides Continuous Support. To provide Continuous Support, a Queen or King frame must have 1) a rigid bridge bar with a supporting leg and 2) at least 5 legs, or 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats
This Limited Warranty does not cover: Comfort preference
Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains. However if there is a warranty defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame.
Replacement of the accompanying piece in the Sealy sleep system where only one piece is defective, unless that accompanying piece is also defective.
Floor models or demonstration samples ("demos") sold at a discount (See separate warranty for demos and floor models).
Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
Product sold "as-is", "preconditioned", "reconditioned", "used", "comfort return", "returned", "previously owned", or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not "new" or of "first quality", or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Also, normal indentations or sagging (not associated with sag in foundation) of less than 1½" for Latex or Innerspring mattresses, or less than 3/4" for Memory Foam mattresses, IS NOT COVERED. If it is determined that an indentation is caused by misuse, abuse or factors other than a product defect, this warranty will not cover that condition
The details of this warranty, and some limitations, are provided in complete Warranty Details Below
Click To See Full Warranty